Information for authorsAll deadlines are according to the Anywhere on Earth calendar designation.
- Tuesday, April 3: Mandatory abstract submission
Tuesday, April 10Extended until Wednesday, April 11: Paper submission deadline
- Tuesday, May 15: Decisions announced
- Tuesday, May 29: Final papers due
- Tuesday, May 29: Poster submission
- Tuesday, June 5: Decisions announced
- Tuesday, June 12: Camera ready version of 1-page abstract due
All submissions should follow the general SIGGRAPH formatting guidelines. Long papers can be up to 8 pages, short papers can be up to 4 pages. Posters are 1 page long. Page limits include all references. Diagrams and images should be represented in color where appropriate.
Submit your papers and posters through the EasyChair system.
Papers: SAP follows a double blind review process. Paper submissions must be anonymous. If you include a supplemental movie, it should be less than five minutes in length. We strongly recommend QuickTime MPEG-4 or DivX formats.
Posters: Poster submissions must be anonymous. To submit a 1-page poster abstract, please go to the EasyChair system Submit the Poster-abstract as a PDF file using the same template as for a paper submission.