Information for authorsAll deadlines are according to the Anywhere on Earth calendar designation.
- Monday, May 22: Mandatory abstract submission
- Friday, May 26: Paper submission deadline
- Friday, May 29: Paper submission deadline
- Friday, June 23: Decisions announced
- Friday, July 14: Final papers due
Papers recommended for TAP:
- Friday, July 14 (Camera Ready) Revisions to TAP recommended papers due (in TAP format)
- Friday, July 21: Notification to TAP authors
- Friday, July 7: Poster submission
- Friday, July 21: Decisions announced
- Friday, July 28: Camera ready version of 1-page abstract due
All submissions should follow the general SIGGRAPH formatting guidelines. Please note that ACM SIGGRAPH now uses new templates! The "acmsiggraph" template has been deprecated - please do not use it. Long papers can be up to 8 pages, short papers can be up to 4 pages. Posters are 1 page long. Diagrams and images should be represented in color where appropriate.
- 2017 ACM Master Article Template
- Example paper, submission format (PDF)
- LaTeX template (zip file)
- Word template (for Windows, zip file)
- Word template (for Mac, zip file)
Submit your papers and posters through the EasyChair system.
Papers: SAP follows a double blind review process. Paper submissions must be anonymous. If you include a supplemental movie, it should be less than five minutes in length. We strongly recommend QuickTime MPEG-4 or DivX formats.
Posters: Poster submissions must be anonymous. To submit a 1-page poster abstract, please go to the EasyChair system Submit the Poster-abstract as a PDF file using the same template as for a paper submission.