Information for authorsAll deadlines are according to the Anywhere on Earth calendar designation.
Monday, March 21: Mandatory abstract submission Friday, March 25: Paper submission deadline
- Friday, March 25: Extended mandatory abstract submission
Wednesday, March 30: Extended paper submission deadline
- Friday, April 1st: Extended paper submission deadline , (due to technical issues when uploading supplemental files)
- Monday, April 25: Decisions announced
- Tuesday, May 10: Final papers due
Papers recommended for TAP:
- Tuesday, May 10: Revisions to TAP recommended papers due (anonymous, in TAP format)
- Tuesday, May 24: Notification to TAP authors
- Tuesday, May 31: Final TAP papers due
- Tuesday, May 10: Poster submission
- Tuesday, May 24: Decisions announced
- Tuesday, May 31: Camera ready version of 1-page abstract due
All submissions should follow the general SIGGRAPH formatting guidelines. Long papers can be up to 8 pages, short papers can be up to 4 pages. Posters are 1 page long. Diagrams and images should be represented in color where appropriate.
- SIGGRAPH Author Instructions for Papers and Abstracts (PDF)
- Example paper (PDF)
- LaTeX template for papers and posters
- Example poster abstract (PDF)
- Word template for posters
Submit your papers and posters through the ConfMaster system. We are using a new version of ConfMaster. Authors logging in to the new version for the first time need to create a new account.
Papers: To submit your paper abstract, copy your abstract in the "Abstract" field, do not worry if the keywords are not very accurate, and upload a dummy pdf file. You can download a dummy pdf file here.
SAP follows a double blind review process. Paper submissions must be anonymous. Authors are more than encouraged, but not required, to include a supplemental movie that is five minutes or less in length. We strongly recommend QuickTime MPEG-4 or DivX formats. If you experience issues uploading your video, try converting it into a mov-file.
Posters: Poster submissions must be anonymous. To submit a 1-page poster abstract, please go to the ConfMaster system and register as a new paper of the type "Poster abstract" for the track "Poster track". Submit the abstract as a PDF file using the same template as for a paper submission. An example of a 1-page poster abstract (from SIGGRAPH) can be found here.
Papers: If you are presenting a long paper (more than 4 pages), you have 20 minutes for your presentation including questions. If you are presenting a short paper, you have 15 minutes for your presentation including questions. So presenters of long papers should aim for 15 minutes + 5 Q&A and presenters of short papers for 10 minutes + 5 Q&A.
Posters: Poster abstracts will be published in the ACM digital library as a part of SAP Conference Proceedings and will be presented during the conference.