Information for authors
- Sunday, April 6th: Mandatory abstract submission
- Monday, April 14th: Paper submission deadline
- Tuesday, May 13th: Decisions announced
- Wednesday, May 28th: Final papers due
- May 19th: Poster submission
- May 26th: Decision to authors
- June 2nd: Camera ready version of 1-page abstract due by submitting to the ConfMaster system
- July 31st: Deadline to submit PowerPoint slides for the poster fast-forward (email them to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Paper presentation information
If you are presenting a long paper (more than 4 pages), you have 20 minutes for your presentation and an additional 5 minutes for questions. If you are presenting a short paper, you have 15 minutes for your presentation and an additional 5 minutes for questions.
Poster fast-forward information
All poster presenters will have the opportunity to give a one-minute description of their work during a poster fast-forward session, accompanied by a short powerpoint presentation. This is your chance to wow the crowd with your results and entice attendees to hear your complete poster presentation. Once your poster is accepted, please send a Powerpoint presentation including a title slide (which shows your title, authors, and affiliation and whatever else you like) and a maximum 6 slides describing your work by Thursday July 31 latest via email to email@example.com.
LeapMotion controllers will be awarded for the best paper, best talk, and best poster.
All submissions should follow the general SIGGRAPH formatting guidelines. Long papers can be up to 8 pages, short papers can be up to 4 pages. Posters are 1 page long. Diagrams and images should be represented in color where appropriate.